Wednesday 7 April 2010

Tick tock......

Why is it that no matter how well intended your plan is to get onto the blog and post....... things like life just get in the way.
I've been rushed off my feet with the house and the building work - then cleaning.... along with demos and all the prep work for them...

I need to get some new piccies taken and get them up here for you to see.
My fav thing of all the super things I have had done to the house is the dish washer!!
How did I ever survive without it!?!

The wonders of modern science! lol

I'll be back soon with some crafting projects.
Til then...........

Happy craftin'

Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. Dishwasher... oh the infamous dishwasher... I can't live without mine.. I even downsized the sink just so I always had to have one. lol.

    Speak soon my darling xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x