Wednesday 23 June 2010

My card for today...

This little card was made using a Kanban decoupage kit - I really love the quality of the Kanban stuff.
Die cut decoupage of this quality is a must for everyone's stash.
It's a great gift for someone just starting out too - nice and easy to use.

I am really into square cards at the moment. I just feel really comfortable using them - do you have a favourite card size to be using.

Have fun today with whatever you are doing - I'm off to stalk the postman........ it's getting close to that time when the next Do Crafts kit is due - just wait until you see some of the goodies they are bringing out this time..... get your purses and wallets at the ready!!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x