Monday 19 July 2010

Blue Christmas

Although I have made this up as a Christmas card, the flower could be used for any time of year and the scrolled leaf design is actually from the new summer bloom collection from Do Crafts. (Isn't it amazing how just by changing the colour to a more wintery shade of blue that you can change the whole look of a stamp).
Making up these little flowers is a great way of using up all the scrap bits of vellum or paper that you might have lying around.
That will be another tutorial.... lol
If you are at any of my demos over the next few weeks I will show you how to make these. If you can't make it, don't worry..... I'll put a step by step on my blog soon.
Here is a little close up,
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x