Sunday 18 July 2010

Meet Percy.....

Percy and Penelope are another part of the Daisy and Dandelion collection from Do Crafts.
I just love these very oober cute little stamps.
The one I have used here is just one little penguin sitting on his own, but I have used the making technique to make it look like there are 3 of them sitting together...... (another tutorial for another day I think! lol).
The poinsettia is made using one of the new Do Craft templates (a must for any crafter at only £1.99).
Here is a close up,
The little green dots are not brads, although they do look like them.
For these I have used little circle 3d foam pads and then some of the new foils (another great new goody from Do Crafts).
They are foils that can be used hot with bonding powders or glues, or you can use ds tape or foam pads.
Put the pads where you want them to go, peel off the cover on them (it's best if you do them one at a time) and then rub the foil over the top. The foil will stick to the sticky surface.
I think they look very effective.
Here is a close up of them,
I have found that using black foam pads looks better than the white ones. Especially if you are using mirri board.

I'd love to see any projects that you have made with these amazing new products, let me know and I'll pop over and visit your blog.

Be back soon
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x