Saturday 2 October 2010

Blog award

Dawn left me a message to go on over and visit her blog as she had left something for me......... and this is what I found!

I am very touched thank you so much Dawn! Very kind of you and just what I needed to cheer me up!
Now I have to tell you seven things about me........
1. My favourite colour is purple - there just isn't enough purple in the world!!
2. I have twin sisters who are younger than me.
3. I am very lucky as my Mum is also one of my closest and dearest friends - love you Mum xxx
4. I have two rescue doggies - Daisy & Dylan are both springer spaniels.
5. I am a very proud member of Girlguiding.
6. I am starting a diploma in Teaching/Learning Assistant.
7. I have  the best son in the world!!!

Now I have to think who I want to pass this on to...... so many to chose from....... I'll need to think about it and get back to you!!!!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x