Friday 29 October 2010

Henbury Lane,

has got to be one of the nicest ranges that Do Crafts have brought out this year.
My favourite of the HL range has to be the purple papers -  STUNNING!! But I do really like the Christmas ones too.
This card was made using a circle card blank, HL papers and decoupages and my whispers pens.

I love the backing paper...... I really am a self confessed paper stroker!
How are you all getting on with you Christmas cards?
I am about to start making non Christmas cards!!! Woo hoo, my kit from Do Crafts should be with me any second........ oh you are all in for such a treat!! Just wait until you see some of the new ranges that DO are bringing out this time!!!! I love love love them........ and I can't wait to get my inky mits on those new pens!!!! (watch this space!!!!!!!)

Happy craftin
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x