Wednesday 29 December 2010

Wishing you all.....

a happy time over the festive season.....
Whatever you are doing I hope that 2011 brings you everything that you could wish for!.

I'm busy making samples for upcoming demos and challenges........ keep an eye out for them soon!!!
At least the snow has stopped - just need the ice to go away now and all will be better! lol
Just wanted to show you all this pic, just because I think it is fab! lol - nothing to do with the colour..... honest!
I'll be back very soon to show you what I have been up to (I just need to wait until they go live over on the Elle challenge!).

Happy craftin'
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x