Thursday 6 January 2011

Well..... it's back!

The white stuff is again falling from the sky! Oh goody goody....... NOT........
Perfect weather for crafting indoors, all snug and warm...
It's been a busy few weeks here in the Smith household........ my magazine commissions are now made and on their way to the publisher (now the dreaded wait...... will they like them, will the readers like them.....???)
Not much I can do to change them now! lol
My sister and her boyfriend got engaged over the festive season so we have a wedding to look forward to in May. Must get my thinking cap on for a card....
Demo samples are getting made as we speak........ If you are near Craft World, Hillington, this weekend, make sure to pop in to say hello. I'll be there from 10an - 4pm.
The challenge is still going on over on Ellephantastic - see my side bar for the link.
New beginnings is the theme - come on over and have a play!
Here is another card that I made using one of the wonderful digi stamps on offer.
Let me know if you join in so that we can pop over and see what you made.
Back to the sample making now....... whatever you are doing today - have fun!
Nikki x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x