Sunday 10 April 2011

Right - todays list

I had a great day yesterday at my demo in Inkspot, a huge thank you to everyone that came to say hello.
Here is one of the cards I made
Today I will be teaching some people how to do parchment craft - next time it will be quilling!
Then I have to try and get my printer to talk to my laptop.... I need to get so much printed off for work and my DT's....... I am falling way behind and everyone has been very understanding but I am getting so frustrated with it all now.
Hopefully all will get fixed and then I can get on with playing with some more Elle digis - I love love love all of them!
Whatever you are doing today, enjoy the sun!
Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki - ive added you to the world cardmaking blog hop on FB - thanks for wanting to take part. I thought i was already following your blog but discovered im not ! anyway im on it now!! if you fancy any other hops ive a list on my blog under the HOP tab.
    http;//creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x