Monday 23 May 2011

Using grey

I had a wonderful demo this weekend up in Letham - such a fantastic shop, great customers and I just love Heleen and Bill (they are just the nicest couple that you will ever meet)...
One of the cards I made was this one,
I made this card to show that using grey is a good way to get a classical elegant looking card that can be used for any occassion.
I think the grey goes well with the little Tatty Teddy too.
The adhesive gems that I used are multicoloured so they change colour depending on the angle that you look at them.
Today the weather here is wild - 80mph winds and a lot of rain....
Hopefully it's a bit nicer where you are.

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x