Tuesday 7 June 2011

Best wishes

I've been trying to build up my stock of quick cards over the past few days... I always try to keep a little stash of these so that I am never caught short for a card, but my stash just seems to have vanished!
The topper for this card is one of the Do Crafts Forever Friends toppers.
It's a simple card to make but the little bears always make me smile.
I added depth to the little card dots (down the side of the card by embossing the back of them).
This week is a very busy one for me..... I've got lots of samples to make for my Do Crafts demo this Saturday.
I will be back doing a demo in the wonderful shop that is Letham crafts.... it is a fantastic shop that is bursting at the seams with crafty goodness. If you are in the area on Saturday pop on over and say hello (ooh - and try the home baking in the cafe.... it is yummy!!!)
I'll be back soon...

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x