Wednesday 20 July 2011

Some more for you.....

Well here are my samples to show you today, these were part of the set I made for the Me To You launch on Ideal World last night.





The images are soooo sweet. Lovely to work with.
The die cut decoupage make things soooo much easier!!! And a lot of it is already glittered too!
I find that a lot of the backing papers can be used for any time of year - a great bonus if you have any left after making your Christmas cards.

Today my challenge is to make some more samples for an upcoming pick of the day..... shhhh - I can't tell you what it is yet, or show you anything from it.... but I can tell you it will be on Ideal World/Create & Craft on the 29th....... As soon as I can, I will upload the pictures of whatever I create....

Happy craftin'
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x