Monday 31 October 2011

Keep It Simple

This is the first challenge over on the new challenge blog for the Crafty Bloggers Network.....
And this is my card for the challenge......



The embossing folder is one of the new ones from Do Crafts - I love it!!!
The flower and violet embossing powders are all from WOW, I love them too!

The card front shimmers violet as the light hits it.

It would be great if you could come on over and join us.... you'll find us over here.....

Happy craftin'

Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. Aww Nikki, I just love this card, simple but truely stunning at the same time!
    Just been over and had a look, and will be joining in soon!! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x