Sunday 13 November 2011

The little Robin...

I love Robins - they just make it seem really like Christmas.
Whenever I see a Robin, I think of my Grandad or of David.
This little chap just makes me smile, he's a Kanban topper that I bought a year or so ago.



I just had to add a little bling with the adhesive stones.
I've made quite a few 'blue' Christmas cards this year - that must be the colour I'm doing for my colour scheme this year - well that and purple. It just wouldn't be right if there wasn't any purple from me!

Keep an eye out next week for some tutorials coming your way. I've got an every growing list of them!!
If there is anything you would like to see a tutorial or project on then please just shout and I'll see what I can do.

Happy cratfin'

Nikki x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, This card caught my because of the little robin - he's so sweet. I like the gemstone swirlsas well, a touch of luxury. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Nikki and the Robin is special to me too My Dad always said he would come back as a Robin. So whenever I see one it's Dad saying hello!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable Nik. Love the Bling it totally makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Lovely image and I love the rhinestone flourishes
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x