Tuesday 29 November 2011

Odds & Soxlets


I was very lucky to be asked to be a guest designer for the fabby Odds & Soxlets blog - wow.... I love love love the little characters that Erica makes - I now have a few of these wonderful little characters keeping me company as I craft away.
Erica also has some fab digis - there are some free ones on there too!!!

Come on over and have a look - join in the fun on the blog and join in with some of the challenges.
This is the card that I made
I thought that this card would be perfect for my niece, especially as I had Erica make her a little sock money all of her own, I just know that Bethany will love it (both the card and the monkey!).
Let me know if you join in with us, I'd love to visit your blog to see what you make.

Happy craftin'
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x