Thursday 15 December 2011

Last challenge of 2011

over on Sarah's challenge blog........ sad times........
I have had so much fun working with the ladies on the DT and of course with Sarah!
She has created some wonderful stuff for us to play with and for you to be able to buy...... Pop on over to her blog (check out my side bar for the dets) and have a look at all her goodies - perfect for a Christmas prezzie to yourself!!!! Go on, you know you are worth it!!!

Anyway for this challenge we were given a digi from Limited Runs to work with, I got the dragons nest...... loved that one!!!!......

Here is what I made with it....


I have to say, it was really nice to be working on something that wasn't Christmas themed! lol
I have added some 3d gloss onto the eyes to make them stand out a little more.

Come on over to the blog and play along with the challenge.
Here's to many more challenges with Sarah and her DT in 2012.

Happy craftin'

Nikki x

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I can see why you chose this.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Nikki, that's just too cute! I love ehat you did with the eyes!! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card Nikki. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These is so cute, absolutely adore the image of the dragons hatching
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x