Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 3 of the create and craft samples.....

Well done for sticking with me!!! And a huge thank you for coming back to see what I created.
It's nice to know that you come by and have a look....
So today I am using some of the new (and they are brand new!!!) Hot Diggity Dog range..... I just love saying the title of it!
Hot Diggity Dog........
So here are the pics for today....




The round edges were created using the xcut corner rounders - blinking brilliant little gadgets.....
I'm catching up with some DT work over the next few days.
Life has had a few interesting turns over the past few days. Never mind...... I'll get there in the end!!!
Crafting always gives me something to focus on.....

I hope you are all having a very crafty day xxx
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x