Monday 27 February 2012

I am a very lucky girl.....

Today is my birthday and how lucky am I?!?!
These are the cards that crafty friends made for me.....
Stunning!!!
I was blown away by all the wonderful designs - you are all soooooo clever.....
Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by my facebook page or blog to wish me a very happy birthday.
I have had an amazing day xxx
Back to work tomorrow!
Happy craftin'

Nikki x
(The elephant in the background is one of the wonderful wooden carvings that Kris gave me for my birthday x) - I love it!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool, I love them all. A big happy birthday to you. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Beautiful you are indeed a lucky girl ...xxx Hope your day was wonderful. xxxx you deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic collection of cards!
    There is an award for you on my Craft Owl blog if you would like it too :-)
    Marie xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x