Tuesday 20 March 2012

Forever Friends, Spring Time - day 1

Over the next 3 days I will share with you some of the samples that I made for the Create and Craft show that Dawn Bibby hosted last week.
I was working with the Forever Friends collection 'Spring Time'.
It's got paper, stickers, cards, ribbons, bows, alphabets and decoupage along with many more items.
It's a lovely collection that is brilliant for Easter cards as well as spring birthdays or weddings.....




What are you up to today?
Tomorrow I'll be on my way to the NEC.... woo hooooooo.....
I'll take lots of pictures to share with you.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi I love your blog, your cards are fantastic, please visit my blog where I have left you something
    craftyfran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x