Tuesday 13 March 2012

Resist stamping....

Over on the WOW blog it's my turn to do the blog post...... how on earth a month has gone by so quickly I will never know! lol
This is what I used to make the project....
I love these stamps, you can get sooooo many different looks from them and they work for every occasion...
This is my finished card,
and here are some of the close ups....


I had sooo much fun making this card.
It will be heading off with some other samples that I made, to be displayed on the WOW stand at the NEC.....
The really exciting bit of news about that one for me..... I will be going with them! woop woop....
I will be traveling down on the Wednesday to help with the set up, then I will be on the stand (and shopping too!) on the Thursday.
WOW powders are available for your local stockist to have in.... tell your local stockist you want to see WOW powders on their shelf.... and tell them you want a WOW demo too....

Back to clearing the desk I go...... I am determined to see it again today! lol
Happy craftin
Nikki x

4 comments:

  1. See you on the Wednesday Nikki - I'm bringing in my samples and more bunting :)

    Great card, can't wait to see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Nikki and great technique, I love using it. Have a great time at the show xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Nickki these are amazing well done I love this. Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Nikki. Love the stamps and your card is magnificant.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x