Thursday 5 April 2012

Adding foils to a pen pot

I love using foils for lots of different decorations around my craft room, and the WOW foils are just amazing!
For this project I have used them to decorate my pen pot.
Here's how you make it.....
You will need a small metal bucket, some double sided tape and a selection of foils.
I used red, green and gold.

 Wrap the double sided tape around the base of the bucket.


 Take off all the backing from the double sided tape and add the foils.
I used the gold first and then filled in the gaps with the red and green.


It's a great way of jazzing up lots of things.
What will you add foils to today?

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x