Wednesday 25 April 2012

A Boofle filled day...

Well - did you see Sheila on Ideal World at 8am......?
There will be a day filled with Boofle over on Create and Craft, along with Ideal World as the Boofle DVD is the pick of the day.
And from all I have read and the lovely emails and messages you have sent to me (thank you for taking the time to contact me, I really do appreciate the feedback).
Here are some more of my samples from the show.









I will be back later on tonight with another set to show you.
I hope you stay warm and safe today - perfect day for crafting.... the weather is just wild out there....
Happy craftin'
Nikki x

8 comments:

  1. He's a cute character and you have done him proud .....Love your cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous samples!! I have just spotted a few of them on the show :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach, just fantastic Nikki, you're the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think you have enjoyed doing these samples because it shows..
    People will be inspired to have a go..
    Well done on a great set of cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was watching online and it froze so didn't actually see the DVD demo'd...typical lol. I've enjoyed seeing all your samples on here though. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection of cards. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are gorgeous Nikki I only learned about Boofle last night when my in laws brought a birthday cake round for my daughter with him on and I googled him (she's 20 so out the loop with kiddie stuff) but he is sweet
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isnt he fab Nikki, and you have made stunning samples well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x