Thursday 12 April 2012

My trip to the NEC

I was lucky enough to be invited down to the NEC by WOW embossing powders.
I had soooo much fun and as promised here are a few pictures from my time down there....
This was how I arrived at the NEC to help set up..... I got a lift from the fireman on duty!!!! lol..... Me behind bars..... no comment! It was sooooo funny!
 This little owl was one I mad using the WOW stamps and embossing powders (I have to say I am totally in love with the wonderful range of embossing powders that they have!!!!)
 Stamping onto tissue paper, embossing it and then melting it into the candle. I love this stamp.
 Same stamp but this time on a card. I stamped and embossed a butterfly background.
 A couple of close ups of the butterfly design. Loving these stamps...... very elegant look about them - you will find all of these products over on the WOW shop......
Off to bed soon for me.... lots and lots to do tomorrow.... where does the time fly.....
Back tomorrow with some more crafty things to show you.
Nikki x

6 comments:

  1. Look's like you had a WOW of a time Nikki. Love all your bit's you have done ......and looking forward to seeing more as you post them xxxxxx Cool Stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fab time love your creations the owl is super cool. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely samples Nikki and really funny photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, I was at the NEC too with Hougie Crafts, what a shame I didn't know or I would have come and said hello.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That candle technique is wow!!! Love that a lot! Very nice for them to invite you. Love the cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK.....got to say it.....that is where you look good....behind bars in a mental hospital. jkn..lol. Love the cards though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x