Saturday 7 April 2012

Nearly there...

Just when you thought it was all over - here are some more of the latest set of cards for Create and Craft.....




Today I am demoing at Cardwell Garden Center - what an amazing place!
Fantastic shop, very friendly staff, amazing cafe!!!!!! Oh and today - me!!!!! lol
I will be getting inky fingers and playing with all the yummy stuff that Do Crafts have out at the moment..... come on over and say hello if you are in the area, it would be great to see you....
I'll be back tomorrow with some pics of the Easter eggs and boxes that I made for the latest edition of the Creativity magazine......
Happy crafting
Nikki x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely set of cards .. I bet these would go down a storm for animal lovers... hope today goes well
    Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Create and Craft don't know how lucky they are to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must have been up early this morning to post this and then get to Gourock. Loved the Demos and chatting to you again. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, just turned up on your blog, its so creative and amazing, you are very clever indeed... and what patience you must have too... just also read about your darling, I do hope that you are feeling less awful and have lots of friends and family around you to help you cope.. he was much too young, and you must miss him.. This Easter Sunday I send you lots of blessings and hugs and hope that time will ease your pain.. God bless, J

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x