Friday 6 April 2012

Typography and Mr Dog...

Boy did these stamps sell out fast!
I love the typography stamps.... hopefully you managed to get the ones you where after.
They are great for using as the main feature or as an extra feature.
The numbers are still available and are fab too!!! Perfect for creating any number of age project.
And I just had to add a little bit of Mr Diggity Dog as well.....




The other piece of kit I loved using were the fringing scissors. I love them too.... they are great for adding the fringe detail onto card, but you can also use them for created fringed flowers too.
I'll do a tutorial on them at some point too.
Nikki x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Nikki, as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards Nikki!
    Love them all!
    Have a happy Easter!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of cards! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards Nikki, the typography stamps are great I agree.
    Saw your Hot Diggity Dog sample using the new xcut dies on the show and I loved it! Ni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous cards, I love the polka dot papers and the cat is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x