Tuesday 26 June 2012

The sneaky peek from yesterday...........

Looks just like this....


I love making cards for children and being able to add their name to the card.
I love the look on  the face of a child as they open their card and realise that it's their name that is on the card - priceless!
I adore this image (I'm pretty sure it's a Kanban one)..... I love the quality of their decoupage..... always gives a really professional look to your card.
Not long now until the Crafting Cafe blog hop (it goes live this Sunday - the 1st July).... make sure you pop by to see what all the crafters get up to...... I'll be offering a blog hop candy to those who do the hop......
Back to work for today though..... more to show you tomorrow......
Later this week I'll be back with some Michael Powell too......
Nikki x


21 comments:

  1. Hey Nikki, this is just lovely! I would be delighted to get a card with my name on too! lol
    Looking forward to the hop!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fab Nikki that Kanban set is so cute i loved mine :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card for a boy, who would not love it.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Nikki, as usual, I think it possibly could be Kanban xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ship ahoy !!! It is Fantastic !!! Love the charm ..

    Luv
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous - love that pirate and the ships wheel charm
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card very cute! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fab card, love the image and I agree - the personalisation makes it extra special.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooo cute , I love it, lovely to put their little names on too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWW I love your card Nikki, Love the little pirate, it would make a great card for my son.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a great card Nikki - bet it will be loved by Adam! Like the way it goes off the edge too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic card Nikki, I love the whole card. Children are not the only ones who like their name on a card, I'm always being asked that for adults too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card! I am loving all the dimension and paper piecing, Your attention to detail is just fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card thanks for the idea off to see if I have something like this in stash....have a 5 year old to make for Saturday! this or similar would be ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great card, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous Nikki and I amd sure Adam will love it too

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really gorgeous, I love the dimension to it and that charm is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely happy card x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a fab boys card Nikki......my Adam would love it too, and he's 27!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x