Tuesday 18 September 2012

Little cards.....

Here are some of the newest goodies from Do Crafts.....
Boofle has been very popular again this loop.... the glitteration stickers are beautiful.... you would never guess from the packet just what you can do with them.....






Life here has gone a bit mad..... I will share things with you when I can..... but at the moment there is a lot to get my head around and sadly some of it not good....... (I am fine but a family member is not).
I seem to just be catching my tail at the moment - so please don't think I am ignoring you if you leave a message or pm.... I read them all x
Nikki

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Nikki. I have become one of your followers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki.....Lovely cards....

    Chrissie..x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant selection of cards Nikki, loving the Glitteration stickers and Boofle, of course.
    Sorry things aren't too good at home, please know you are in my thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh now, yes like some other things we've discussed, wouldn't look twice at them in the packetbut WOW!!! Love what you've done with them!
    Think my favourite is the MP one though they are all gorgeous.
    Sending you big(((((((cuddles))))))) to help you through.
    Catch you soon my lovely x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby makes x hope ya ok :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Nikki they are fantastic. I do love the Boofle ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great and boofle is just so cute sorry to hear your news hope everything will be o emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab collection of cards :-) Sending you my best wishes for your difficult time, Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki fantastic love Boofle and your bling xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great makes Nikki, sorry to hear your news - love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous cards Nikki and I hope everything is ok, sending hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. More fab cards Nikki. I have just started xmas cards but taking me a while to get into them so loving the inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x