Friday 16 November 2012

Stampin.......

So I've been getting inky fingers again....
I do love stamping.... that's why I love working with embossing powders too - a new WOW blog post will be coming up from me very soon.....

But for these cards I was playing with some of the Tulip range of stamps from Do Crafts.

Here are the cards I made,




Just some very simple little cards - they are great to have up your sleeve when you have a pile you need to make or if you are in a rush...

I had better get a move on with mine.... I've got a few commissions to do too....... gulp!
Have a great weekend.
Nikki x

16 comments:

  1. They are fab Nikki i adore that snowman :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love the snowman - he's lovely - I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore stamps for Christmas, especially snowman ones, but I may have to make an exception lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, love how you've kept them simple and classy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card's Nikkis the snowman is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, I like the second one, interesting colouring,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Nikki, love that snowman, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards - especially love the first one. Love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cards Nikki, I love the layered snowman one x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool cards Nikki! I love things that are quick makes!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Nikki,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, love them both, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what happy cards, I love the snowman x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely snowman cards Nikki : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3 wonderful cards Nikki, I particularly love the dimensional snowman! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards Nikki as usual ! Love the off set tulip one x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards, I love the image of the snowman xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x