Friday 21 December 2012

Clean and simple

Working with the Boofle Christmas range is just perfect for the clean and simple effect on cards.
It helps to keep the cost of postage down too as there is only one layer on the card.
I have to admit, no matter what, I always love to come back to stamping or digis..... I love colouring in!

Here are a couple of the cards I made using this technique...


I coloured these in using watercolour pencils, but you could use any medium that you like. And if you're not very confident with colouring in, then please don't let that put you off - what about a bit of paper pieced work instead?
(stamp on lots of different papers and then cut them out and glue them down instead of colouring).....

I'll be doing some video tutorials next year - so please keep an eye out for them.
Is there anything in particular that you would like me to show you? Just shout x
My blog make over is coming on nicely....... I've so far changed the layout, played around with the font and colours, created tabs along the top......... now I just need to re-do my header..... what do you think so far?

I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards to show you.
Happy crafting
Nikki x

10 comments:

  1. Two great CAS cards, great colouring in xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 wonderful cards Nikki . Very effect way of keeping the postage down . They are just super xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS cards Nikki. It's nice to let the images speak for themselves sometimes.
    Your blog is coming on nicely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so gorgeous! Seriously cute critters and love the CAS feel.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and loving the bunting. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both cards, reindeer are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two really cute images, and I love how you've coloured them in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colouring on these fab cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you may have this wrong Nikki. These cards should not be called Clean and Simple. They should be called Stunning and Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x