Thursday 18 April 2013

Back again...

How is it that you turn around and another week has just disappeared!
Time just seems to run away from me these days....
Today, I wanted to show you some of my dmeo samples from the last loop...... I will schedule a post for tomorrow too with some more...
I have lots I want to show you so will put them up over the next week - that will keep the posts shorter than a library! lol
The first one is made using the Gorjuss range.... the flowers are created using the Forever Friends papers.
 This one is made using the craft tape onto a square of white card. This has then been put onto the card blank with 3d foam pads to give it some more height.
It's a simple card but it was very popular at the demos - great for that oops I forgot a card for??? and I need one now...
 This one is using the butterfly stamp. Again a simple but very popular card.
 The papers here are Forever Friends, then there is the fabby bird stamp (I can see me using this time and time again!). The bird cage is an x-cut die that is in the die range.
I've unpacked my kit and have a week of catching up with some orders - today the task is to get creative with some jewellery.

Happy crafting xxx
Nikki x


13 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards Nikki. I love the fabulous stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Sweetie, my favourite is the Gorjuss one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous selection of cards, so much to see.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of cards and styles.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what beautiful cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards as always love the girly one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely selection of varied cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, love the bird in that last one.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards, love the butterfly one. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Nikki, love the one with the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol! As you can see I'm doing a bit of catching up on my commenting!
    Another stunning set of creations Nikki!
    I love them all!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what size is the birdcage card you've made?
    it's lovely and i think i'll 'borrow' some of the ideas if that's ok.
    kathleen mc xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This started life as an 8" x 8" card.... I'm glad you like it, please feel free to borrow any design you like xxx Glad you want to! lol xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x