Saturday 20 April 2013

Blue skies

Wow - the sun is out and there is a lovely blue sky here at the moment.
Don't you think it's great when the sun comes out - it fills you with energy and makes everything seem better.
Here are the cards that I wanted to show you today,
The first one uses the plane die from the kinetic set in the All Aboard range. There is also a couple of cloud dies in the set, so I used them too. The background has been put on with some 3d foam pads to give extra shadow to the clouds.
 I think this stamp is one of my favourite from the Gorjuss range. She is coloured in with water colour pencils. The writing detail on the paperchain is there when you stamp it - very cool! It's a great detail that has been very popular with people put and about at my demos.
 This little chap is the owl stamp from Papermania. He's an urban stamp.
I have to admit, even though I love owls, this little chap took some getting used to for me. I think it's because of the bits around his eyes........ He was well loved at the demos though..... did you buy him? If you did let me know - send me a link to your project and I'll pop on over and visit.
Today I have to finish a couple of cards this morning and then it's off to work for me. An extra shift....... lol
Back tomorrow with some more cards to show you though, till then,

Happy crafting
Nikki x


19 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, What a lovely set of cards....the 1st one is brilliant...love the soft colours of the gorjuss girl...and the owl one is so cute....Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab selection of cards, love the Gorjuss paper chain.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The great cards, love the gorjuss stamp and little paper chain. The little owl is great too, love his little bow tie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Nikki i especially like the owl one as they are my favourite birds...happy crafting,

    indie:) x


    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selections of cards, you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so true Nikki the sunshine really does fill you with energy, All fab makes, the owl is just gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards nikki.love the owl. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super selection of cards nikki ... love them all but love the little girlie one with the paper chain dollies ... well done ... just hopping about ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great trio of cards, all so different. Just hopping by, hope you’re having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three beautiful cards, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, love the first one - simple but very effective

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Cards Nikki Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. both great cards but love the Gorjuss girl one and the paperchain people
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. great selection of cards x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Nikki, love this set of cards, especially the way you have coloured your gorjuss card, fab! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a fab set of cards - i love the gojuss girl with the paper dolls - all adorable

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fab set! I especially love the Gorjuss one!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x