Saturday 27 April 2013

Celebration Blog Hop!!!

Whoop whoop.... the day is finally here!
Today is the Celebration blog hop from the Crafting Cafe FaceBook group.....


Our theme is celebration and nothing says celebration to me like Christmas!!!!!! Only 242 days to go!!!
(At this point I am ducking as I know some of my followers do NOT love Christmas the way I do....)...

I decided to make 3 cards to show you... but blogger wouldn't play ball and let me upload them... so I went back through the online albums and found this one to share with you.... I made this for my DS in 2011..... He was and still is a mechanic so I thought this one worked very well for him.






Now if you have started the hop with me - brilliant! Well done.....
Next you will be off to visit Lindsay......

If you get lost anywhere along the way, head back to me and follow the list from here....

1. Nikki
2. Lindsay
3. Katie
4. Dawn
5. Barbara
6. Amanda
7. Debbi
8. Andree

When you have popped round everyone it would be great if you could either join us on Facebook, or come back and let me know if you have had fun.
If you would like to take part in our next hop - come on over and join us on Facebook........ or if you have any themes you would like to see covered or tutorials you would like made, please feel free to leave a message here and I'll add it to our list...

Thank you for being part of the hop...... If you have taken part in the hop, feel free to take the blog hop badge and add it to your blog.


Before you go, I also wanted to share this photo with you......
This was my wonderful hubbie and I on the most magical of wedding days.
Sadly he is no longer with us here (always in our hearts) but today would have been his 43rd birthday - Happy birthday David xxx
Loved so much and missed with every breath.

Have a fun filled and crafty weekend.
Happy hopping xxx
Nikki

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card and piccy Nikki. Happy birthday David x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hop hop hop hopping!
    Love your card Nikki & I'm sure Kris did too!
    Your photo is beautiful, you both look so deleriously happy! (*Big smiles*)
    Hopping on! TTFN xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a perfect Christmas card for a mechanic...it's great. And your wedding pic is lovely too, it's nice to have good memories to look back on, on special days xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card- love the fact that there's so much to look at! Love you wedding photo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card. Such special memories too. Thanks for letting me be part of this hop and I am hopping off now to have a look see at everyone's projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant Christmas card Nikki, the decoupaged image is fabulous. Your wedding photo is wonderful, it's lovely you have such magical memories of you and David to look back on.
    I'd better hop off now x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous Christmas cards and a beautiful photograph. Happy birthday to David too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHY! Christmas! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Love your wedding pic though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the 3D scene.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do so love those cards ,love blog hops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely christmas card Nikki. So much detail. Lovely photo too and a lovely memory to have.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the decoupage on this card. The card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous make hun, I love the all the dimension in your card and what a beautiful photo, thinking of you hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Christmas and what a fabulous card this is! So much detail and work, beautiful.
    Great photo and good to remember with love.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hop, hop, hopping, love your fabulous card Nikki and your photo's beautiful too...thinking of you and sending a huge hug hun.
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow i love this card absolutely fab . sorry to hear about your hubby hun love and hugs Seema

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x