Tuesday 9 April 2013

soooo ... with only 260 days to go...

(I am now ducking as I type this cause I know a certain girl in my office that will now be shouting at her pc and wanting to throw something at me!!!!)....
I love love love Christmas - there I said it...... I said it and I won't take it back again -      :-p
I have been making up more Christmas cards... just because I can...
Here is one that I made this week -


It's a great card to use up all those little scraps that we have just lying around....
It's also really easy to change and use as a birthday card or a male themed card - and we all know how difficult they can be!

Off to bed soon, but I've loads more to show you over the week - just need to take the pics of the cards! lol
Nikki x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Nikki lol great way to use scraps to xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Nikki and a brilliant idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea, great card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and a fab Christmas card :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Nikki, i love Christmas too so your not alone xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x