Tuesday 14 May 2013

As promised...

I am often asked about where I craft or what my crafting area looks like, and I promised that I would share it with you.... soooooo
here is my little space of crafting heaven.... I spend many an hour here and love creating away....
Sorry in advance - there are a few photos but it was the only way I could show you what I want to...

1. This is my desk and the area around it, I just love the view that I have. It looks right up onto the stunning Pentand hills. Even on a rainy day they look amazing.


2. This is the desk that has the paperwork and laptop...... Although when a new demo kit arrives it gets filled with stock while I look through it all and start to sample make.
 

3. I love love love ribbon. I bought these boxes from Ikea - most of the room stuff is from Ikea - it's a place full of stuff you just never knew you needed and all perfect for sorting out your crafty stash.
 

4. I am a paper stroker at heart - also a paper horder! lol
I bought this 12x12 storage system about 3 years ago and had it filled very quickly (and yes I do know where everything is! lol)


5. This little unit was what I moved out of my shoebox of craft stuff for - wow that was a life time ago now.... I still use it and it still has some of my original craft stuff in.... Time to get it out and use it I think....
 

6. Crafting books - think I need to get them sorted...... oh and another purple storage unit...


7. A great way to store those punches and use up some dead space... It's a bathroom door organiser - perfect for those punches.


8. WOW - yip wow indeed... I love my WOW! embossing powders and this is where I keep them.... Along with my trusty Big Shot, dies and friendly plastic...


9. My decoupage collection and behind the fairy my Kanban collection. My fairy is very special to me - my Mum knitted her for me and she watches over me as I craft - I love her.
Love my owls too.
The jars at the top are filled with buttons. The jar at the bottom is my 'things to be grateful in 2013' jar.


10. And here we are, back at my desk.... This is where you will often find me crafting away or even just planning things to get up to next.... It's where I am sitting while I write this post!



Well - that's just a little look into my crafty world - tell me about where you craft..... I'd love to see pictures of your space no matter how big or small.
If you join in and do a blog post, please leave a comment here so that I can pop on over and visit your place too.

Happy crafting
Nikki x

13 comments:

  1. Nikki, I am seriously jealous of you crafty space - I have my stuff in a bag under the dining room table - the kids have taken up all my room!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you just have enough room to walk in....sit down and walk out again if needed. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an Aladdin's cave of goodies! I must show my hubby your room, he thinks my craft room is packed lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow .... Thats an amazing craft room . Its what they call packed to the rafters lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually have more stuff than my local craft shop Nikki. I don't think you can fit anything else in x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing craft room would love to rumage in it lol.

    indie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely space Nikki, and some great storage ideas. Nice to see a healthy paper collection ;-) Axx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made good use of every little bit of space to store stuff neatly. I'm so impressed and wished I had a dedicated crafting area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo much stuff in such a small space. I thought my craft room was bursting at the seams. Well done Nikki for being able to find things in your craft room. I lose things all the time. lol.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki,
    Lovely jam packed craft room. Well done on knowing where everything is, I'm always losing stuff in my room. lol.
    Hugs
    TD

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW and I thought my craft space was full lol.. FAB pics hun, and a great read. thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a craft room!! Love all the goodies and the fact you've a lovely view too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x