Monday 17 November 2014

Hi everyone..... so sorry that I haven't been on the blog for a few weeks.... carpal tunnel has hit and it's making my crafting life really difficult at the moment.... but I'm back today...
WOW! and Ruby Rock-it are having a blog hop......  I have loved working with both these amazing products and will definitely be getting a lot more product from these companies to work with.... loving them!!!!


Hello Ruby Rock-It Fans and WOW Embossing Powder fans!  We are delighted to have you join us this week for the fun with our blog hop!

We are very excited to be partnering with this fabulous company and their amazing designers, so here's all the info you will need...and then come and join and hop along!

Here's the blog hop order, all you need to do to be eligible for our prize, is to leave a comment on each designer's blog and then come back to our blog letting us know you have done so!  Comments will be closing on Friday, November 21st at 11:59pm PST.


Here's our beautiful prize:  The Essence East Coast collection! [album not included]



And here's my project! 
I am getting a head start on my Christmas prezzies for next year!! Kris and I have decided that next year we are making all of our Christmas gifts. 
This will be filled with cookie mix so that the person who gets it will be able to make some wonderful cookies..

 I loved working with the Ruby Rock-it Country Cookin.....

 Watch this space for more Ruby Rock-it projects heading your way......
Now, on with the hop.... the next person in the hop is Sandie


Enjoy the hop!

Happy crafting
Love
Nikki x

21 comments:

  1. Very pretty jar. Someone will be thrilled to get it
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki this is fab love what you have done with the country cookin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love presents in a jar they look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love making my own gift and your jar is so beautiful, it will make someone happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea. what a great gift to give. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift idea, perfect for these products!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute project! The twine is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very rustic looking. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS cookie mix jar Nickki, it will look great on their kitchen counter long after the cookies have been baked & eaten :)
    So sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel, it is so hard to craft when you're in pain but it can also provide a welcome distraction when your body will let it too => hope the doctors can help you soon!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION - I knew that I had a good reason for hoarding all my husband's coffee jars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea! I love it! Thx for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely altered jar. Perfect for cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nikki, what an interesting idea!
    I've seen such boxes only in on-line shops)) It wasn't so... pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this NIkki, it's a great idea doing these jars, alwys fun to receive!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the chalkboard look and country feel. A great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it!! what a nice price!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that is such a great gift idea must remember this :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is a great way to dress up the candle that you get in the stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x