Monday 22 December 2014

Working away

in the background...
Like everyone else at this time of year things have gone a bit crazy.... deadlines to meet and dt projects to finish, along with getting all those Christmas commissions done...

Well it looks like I am just about finished and can then relax a bit over the festive season..... it will be nice to be able to switch off for a bit and get everything ready to go again next year...

Here are a couple of cards I created this month...







Whatever the festive season means to you, I hope you have a great Christmas and here's to an amazing 2015!

Thank you to all of you who have joined me this year on my crafty journey..... lots of tutorials planned for you all next year.

Happy crafting
Nikki x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Nikki.

    Wont get much crafting done untill new year now as its full sream ahead.

    Have a nice Christmas and New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, fab, fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicki your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Nikki! I'm still suffering from burn out but I hope I'm in full swing soon! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab. Have a great Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Nikki, Love these cards, love the style and the lovely colours.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x