Sunday 15 March 2015

Lurgy strikes again....

I thought I had done well this year to avoid the flu, colds and general lurgies that all my friends and work colleagues seem to have caught this year......
Well that's what I get for being smug!!! Day 2 in bed with a very sore head, cough and general bug filled yeukness.......
So I apologise for the lack of posting..... it's been a very busy month and it's only gonna get busier.....
Hey ho...

Here is a card that I wanted to share with you today...


It was commissioned by someone at work.
I hope whatever you are doing today you have fun.
Happy crafting

Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Nikki. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon - a brilliant card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nikki!
    I hope you feel better soon! Such a nasty bug, seems to go on forever!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x