Saturday 24 October 2015

OHS - One stamp, 3 cards

Hey everyone..... today my post is another one using the stamps and inks from Oak House Studio.....
I've used the rose stamp in 3 different designs to show just how versatile they can be....
These cards are another 3 of the samples that I created for their Hochanda shows last week.



After a very busy work week, I'm looking forward to sorting out the studio tomorrow....... and maybe, just maybe, some crafting! Now that would be fab.
I want to get a start made on the commissions that I seem to have building up at the moment....

Hope you have a fabby weekend, whatever you end up doing.
Happy crafting
Nikki x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Nikki, my craft room is in need of a tidy as well but 5 minutes after starting again it will look as if it had never been touched ! lol I do wish I could be a tidy crafter .....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful makes .... I like them all xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki these are gorgeous cards that is a beautiful stamp. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Nikki, thankfully my craft shed has just been done, and I seem to have a place for everything at the moment, anyway, LOL...love your cards hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the versatility, great samples, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Nikki.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x