Saturday 2 January 2016

chilling kind of day

So, today I'm blogging from my phone! That's a new one on me and I have to be honest, it's one I will only be doing in an emergency.... Just much easier on my lap top.

Today I have no crafty pic to show you, they're all on my laptop. But I was Ted to share this pic with you.
This is Kris, my wonderful, kind, hardworking son. I couldn't be more proud of him.
The pupsters are Daisy and Dylan. They are our adorable rescue springy things....

I'm in the middle of gutting my studio, nearly there but its taken me a lot longer than I thought..... Watch this space for some photos.....

Nikki x


1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee! I have tried blogging from my phone & it's not the easiest but there is one app called Blogger that I quite like! At least you know you can if you need to!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x