Friday 5 February 2016

Getting prepared....

With 324 days to go, it's a great time to get making those Christmas cards..... to be honest I've got loads done already! I am soooooooo gonna be prepared this year! lol

Today I wanted to share a couple of the cards with you.....







I've had quite a few commission pieces to work on over the past few weeks, and I've got a few weddings to get making things for....... Let the spring time madness begin with that one! lol

I'm going to be looking for some challenges to join in with too over the next few weeks as all my dt posts have now come to an end...... It's a strange feeling.... but I'm sure something else will come along at some point.

It does mean that I've had the time to sort out and clean up the studio...... I love that place!!!

What are you all up to at the moment?

Whatever it is, have fun!

Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Christmas card malarkey Nikki. I'm determined not to be in the position. I was last year...mind you I did move house so everything was packed for weeks! Some fab cards anyway. Great designs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aren't you organised!! I think I might just follow your example and get a few Christmas cards done myself!! Love the Zentangling!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooooo with you on this one, I'm going to be uber organised & ready for Christmas in July this year............falls on floor laughing.....I wish!
    Gorgeous makes as always Nikki, I love them both!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x