Saturday 28 May 2016

The smell of Lenor ......

Now, I really love the Lenor/Comfort little smelly beads that you add to your washing......
But....... they are rather expensive.... so I came up with a different way to use them...
This is what I did.....
 I used one pot of the unstoppables and some mini organza bags....

 I created a funnel from scrap paper to make it easier to fill the little bags.

Once I'd filled all the bags I secured them tightly at the top and then placed them into all of my drawers.
I did this a couple of months ago and they are still going strong, all of the drawers smell lovely!
So now I still get the smelly on my clothes but a tub of the unstoppables lasts soooooo much longer!


Nikki x

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea Nikki!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I agree they are very expensive and this is a great way to use them. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You genius! I am doing this today....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki this is a brilliant idea I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, reminded me of the things my late mother did many decades ago, like taking lovely smelly soap, grating some and putting into muslin bags and into the wardrobes and cupboards. Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x