Friday 10 March 2017

A little tutorial for you, paperfolding flower

 To make these flowers you will need 6 squares for each flower. All your squares should be the same size.
 Create 1 petal at a time. Lay the square so it looks like a diamond.
 Fold the square in half, point to point.
 Take each side corner and fold up to the centre point.
 Your square will look like this when it's finished.
 Slide your finger into the little pocket that you have just created. Flatten this section, it will look like a kite on each side.

 Fold over the points.
 And then fold the sides over.
 I use a hot glue gun for the gluing as it sets instantly but you can use any adhesive. Glue your 2 outside edges together.
 Follow these instructions to make 6 petals then start to glue them together.
 Only add glue to the inner section as above.

 This is what the finished flower looks like.
I created a selection of different sizes.
If you glue 12 together you'll get a beautiful flower ball.

I'll show you my finished project very soon.
If you make any let me know. I'd love to see them.

Happy crafting

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x