Monday 6 June 2011

Good morning!

Well it would be nice to say that the sun is shining, but it aint! The weather has gone very cold over the past few days and the sun seems to be hiding all together..... never mind - perfect weather for crafting!!!
Today I am going out with my Mum - really looking forward to it..... I bought her a very different prezzie for Mother's Day this year and today we are going to use it............. I bought her a session at Happy Feet.... now for those of you who don't know, Happy Feet, is the shop where you go and sit with your feet in a fish tank and the little fish nibble away!!! pmsl.....
Helen bought me a session for my birthday and when we finally stopped laughing...... well actually we didn't stop laughing, we just stopped needing a tena pad!!! it was good fun. So I thought I'd get it for my Mum..... I'll try and take some pictures to share with you all later.
Here is the card I wanted to share with you today.............

This friendly little chap is a Kanban image (sorry that the photo is a bit of a blur.....). The butterflies where a little find that I made in a book shop - they are very sweet.
The flower is an element from Papermania and the leaves are made using green pearl card and a MS punch.
Here is a little close up...
Whatever you are doing today................ have fun!
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x