Thursday 20 March 2014

Spritzing

One of my favourite products at the moment are the Do Crafts Artiste Spritzing Inks...... loving them!!!!
They come in a range of colours and are so easy to use.
Here are a few projects that I have made up using them.
 For this one, once I had fixed the ribbons in place I used the end of the spray like a dropper and just dropped some of the ink over the card.
 There are two techniques with this one...... first of all I die cut a parenthesis and lay it on top of my card - then I spritzed over the whole card. While the ink was still wet I removed the parenthesis (and kept it for another project..... Once the card was dry, I spritzed some ink into the corner and then used a straw to blow the ink (just like when you were little and you did it with poster paint)..... this gave me the branch effect....
This one is working on a die cut.... so first of all I spritzed purple, then I did the branch technique (as explained above), then I re spritzed with white - the white is brilliant for star backgrounds.....

The spritzing inks also give life to canvas and flowers. Great for alphabets, borders and embellishments....

I'd love to see what you have done with the links so make sure you leave a link to your spritz projects in the comments here and I'll pop on over and take a look.

Happy crafting
Nikki x

13 comments:

  1. I like the branch one, Nikki! Ive just got a bargain on FB buy and sell. a whole raft of Adirondack inks for a tenner! Now I just need the time to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've shown some good techniques Nikki - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great example of spritzing - love how you made the branch - super cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun great work and thank you so much for sharing have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki, Fab techniques, love how you have used the inks! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nikki, I love these! I used to love blowing paint around with a straw too! lol!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever , I love the spritz ing inks too. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki, great techniques, love the card too.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three great cards. Love the 'branches'.
    Kathleen Mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x