Friday 20 January 2012

Keep calm...... and carry on crafting


It's been a mad couple of weeks!!
I have soooo much to show you (although some of it is under wraps at the mo, but I will show you when I can).
Things have been a bit busy here - keep an eye on Create and Craft next week and you will see some of the things I have been up to. Dawn Bibby has a show on Tuesday and then Sheila and Becks have a great pick of the day on Wednesday. Fantastic goodies from Do Crafts.
I have been making up samples for both of those shows this week.
I promise the DTs I'm on  that I will be back with them soon - due to personal reasons I have been in the background with them over the last few weeks. I have been looking at everything the girls and you have been creating though.
I've not forgotten about some tutorials I promised either....... and thank you to the awards I have been sent over the past week or so, I will blog about them too!

Happy craftin'
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x