Monday 1 April 2013

Let's celebrate

That's the theme over on the Crafting Cafe this month.... what a fab theme!
You decide what the theme means to you and then get creating the project based on that...... you can use whatever medium you would like.

Now normally my card for the Crafting Cafe is put onto the blog on the 2nd of each month. But to change things a bit... and well just cause I can..... I have now decided that I will post my project on the launch day as part of the launch post. Hopefully that will help to get the inspiration going for you straight away.....

This is the card that I made for this months challenge....




The digi image I have used is from Crafty Sentiments Designs.... fabby set of images that the DT have been given to work with!..... The papers and embellishments are downloads from Do Crafts that are available to any of the Creativity Club.

I hope you like it.
Do you have any crafty plans for this week?

I need to get my demo kit dusted off and sorted out as I will be in Kelso on Saturday in Mayfield Garden Centre..... if you are in the area, it would be great to see you.

Happy crafting
Nikki x

16 comments:

  1. So pretty Nikki the digi stamp is so cute and I love the papers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nikki this is fabulous, i love all the colours & the design xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute card hun. and I love that image. cant wait to play with mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely colourful card Nikki, the little girl image is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely colourful card, love the image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Nikki, and that's such a cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and really pretty image and colouring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely image , great card love it txx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card, really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card and image, great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love the cute image and pretty colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweetie. Love it all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card with lots of dimension, have a great demo :)



    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous hun, love the sweet image and the fab spring colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x